AZ Repeaters Links We Link
- NWS Weather Nets Page- Hosted By Weather Bus.com
- ARCA- The Amateur Radio Council of Arizona (ARCA) works to provide coordination services to the amateur radio community in Arizona.
- Cactus Intertie System- The Cactus Intertie System is a system consisting of a large number of remotely controlled base stations, using full duplex links.
- 73′es.Org.-The “FaceBook” of Ham Radio
- FCC Enforcement See who got busted?
- Tonopah Valley Amateur Radio Club!
- Yahoo Groups Arizona Ham Radio
- Yahoo Groups Phoenix Sky Warn
- Repeaterbook.com: Quick Search for Arizona Amateur Radio repeaters
- AllStar Link Network VOIP
- CARL- C.A.R.L. is the Center for Amateur Radio Learning located within the Arizona Science Center. Their goal is to expose the thousands of visitors who visit the Arizona Science Center each year to the hobby of amateur radio.
- CARBA- The Cholla Amateur Remote Base Association is based in southeastern Arizona, with their main area of radio coverage surrounding the city of Tucson.
- CARA- Cochise Amateur Radio Association in southeastern Arizona, featuring an annual Hamfest each May, and operating repeaters in Douglas, Bisbee, etc.
- JPARA - Jack’s Peak Amateur Radio Association, although in New Mexico, has coverage and links that overlap eastern Arizona.
- K5EHX Repeater Google Maps-This is a long time coming mapping system for ham radio a very cool site
- MCSO- Maricopa County Sheriff’s Communication Posse. Some excellent links and info about AZ media; tourist; local, county, state gov.; and Ham info. Yes, even info about the posse, too.
- HRO “The Candy Store”
- SATERN- The Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) southwest division.
- TAPR- Tucson Amateur Packet Radio Site
- TIARC- The Tucson IBM Amateur Radio Club Home Page is located at the IBM Rita Rd facility. The club promotes interest in amateur radio communications and experimentation.
- ADOT Freeway Management System- Arizona Department of Transportation Freeway Management System
- W7MOT MARCA
- VVARA- Verde Valley Amateur Radio Association serves north-central AZ, and hosts a repeater on Mingus Mtn.
- WA7APE Scottsdale ARC
- Voters- Voters and Remote Receivers Overview and techniques.
- IRLP Nodes
- Repeater Linking-Information on linking repeaters together.
- FTFP- Interesting page about broadcast radio station coverage in Az.
View / Sign Our Guest Book